The Green & Empingham Road< back to map
- Palm House, The Green - built around 1834, by 1860 it was a Primitive Methodist Chapel. It subsequently became the Salvation Army headquarters until it was sold in 1900.
- 17 The Green - the only Grade II listed house at The Green. Single storey with attic. A rare survival of single room cottage.
- Windmill, Empingham Road - Grade II listed tower mill, C18. 4-storeys high, on a plinth. No internal floors or machinery remain. On the site of a previous wooden one. There were two other windmills in Ketton – in Kelthorpe Close and on Tixover Road.